I have certain “rules” for myself that I like to follow for self-improvement. Even just the word “rule” is making me cringe…and for some reason, right now I am sick of following them.
- When I wake up in the morning, no phone or computer until I brush my teeth, drink some water, get dressed, and meditate.
- Before I go to sleep, no phone or computer screens for as long as possible before bedtime so my melatonin production isn’t skewed.
- Drink several cups of water before eating breakfast to get the digestion working and my body hydrated before I stuff it with food.
- No junk foods that I have learned make MY body feel like crap.
- No sleeping in until 10:30am regularly
- No staying up past midnight repeatedly.
I kinda just want to be a rebel right now, against myself…I’m sick of messing up and feeling bad. I know certain habits in my life make me feel better, but for now I’m just going to experiment with being “bad.”
What are your bad habits?